
Well let's see, last time I posted it was the end of May... Since then summer has come and gone (with a lot of my time spent working), I took a few trips (home, Omaha, and Alaska!), moved a couple of times (making the total 4 moves since I came to school, and 5 roommates), and now I'm back to school!
So far, school has been fun this year. I ended up switching majors (from Social Work to Psychology), which relieved a lot of stress. I also live on the best floor ever! The girls are amazing and I love my suite! Plus it just happens to be on the first floor which, after last year, is very nice. However, apparently I'm just meant to climb stairs because I moved from the 3rd floor to the 1st, but most of my classes are in the new academic building and behavioral sciences is on the 3rd floor. I just can't escape it.
The picture of the word orange isn't just some random one... that is actually part of the decorations on our hall. Since my roommate is a little obssessed with the color, she decided to make the theme of our hall orange (also known as "orange ya glad"). It sounds a little much, but it is actually pretty awesome looking! And apparently we aren't the only ones that think so because we won the best decorated female unit award! After that, we decided we weren't done winning so we won for best unit in reslife week (which, at least for most people here at school, it's a pretty big deal). And as far as competitions inside of Evans goes, we won the first one and Evan the gnome is now living in my room.

So that's life right now! As soon as I get around to it (which may not be for awhile), I'll post some pictures of my unit and other summer pictures. For now, I'll just leave you with this picture of another decoration from my unit.