As of my last post, I had just finished up the school year and was waiting for May term and work to start. Well, it's a month later and May term is over and I've been working for almost a month.
May term went well, except for the fact that I do not have enough of an attention span to sit through a 3 hour class every weekday. I was a little fidgety. Luckily, we went on several field trips so that meant less class time. For one of our field trips we went to a maximum security juvenile prison and a maximum security male prison... That was definitely interesting. The homework for the class wasn't too bad, but I am definitely enjoying not having any. And I'm really enjoying the fact that I won't have any for 3 more months!
Work is also going well, sometimes we do really random stuff (like making sure there is toilet paper in rooms for jr. high youth conference), but most of the time I'm doing data entry, working in the mail room, telecounseling, or giving tours.
The bad part about staying for the summer (besides that there is basically nobody here) is that there is a lot of moving involved. In one month I've moved twice. By the time that I will have been at school for one year I will have moved 4 times. And I will have had 5 different roommates. Oh the college fun!
Finally, I know that the picture has nothing to do with my post, but sometimes its just fun to have pictures with your posts.
So that's the brief update on my life. More will be coming eventually... Like when something exciting happens.