First off, this picture has really nothing to do with yesterday... It's from Tuesday I think, whenever we got lots of snow last. Seriously look at it! It's hard to tell but it's snowing a lot! I'm just trying to remember that spring has to be coming sometime soon (hopefully)!
Anyway, about Friday... after all my classes were finally over for the week and I took a very interesting test in State and Local Government (some of the tests were missing 10 questions... and the questions were all missing from the middle of the test. Random!). I went back to my room to watch Lost with my suitemate Bekah. Well it started off badly, the disk wouldn't play on her computer and my roommate was using my DVD player and I didn't want to kick her off of it. Luckily the TV lounge was free so we headed down there. We watched the first episode on the disk and were having a good time knitting and talking until we tried to go to the next episode and it wouldn't work. We messed with it, but nothing! So we went up and kicked my roommate off my DVD player (I'm such a good roommate! Ha! She really didn't care) but it wouldn't work there either!
We were a little concerned at this point that our Lost party wasn't going to be happening, but after calling around we found that Family Video had it! Bekah drove us there, except that she apparently didn't know where she was going and after I realized this we turned down some road and were lost in Marion for a little bit. It wasn't quite the best neighborhood we were in... We eventually got there and were able to rent the DVDs (we got 2-5 and 7 accidently) and it only cost us like 5 bucks!
After some dinner and most Lost we met up with some people to go bowling! This bowling alley was pretty awesome because it would tell you your M.P.H after you bowled! I think my highest was only around 11 (and normally it was around 8) but a couple of the guys got 20 something! The first game we bowled normally and I ended up with 100, which for me is pretty amazing! The second game everyone bowled with their left hand (except for me... I used my right hand, I guess it was only fair)... I got a 54 which isn't too horrible... Bekah only ended up getting an 18.
After bowling we went back to school and yes, we watched more Lost. We managed to get through disks 2 and 3 of the second season last night. We are now more confused than ever! But overall, it was a pretty fun night!