Whitney's Blog

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Lost is taking over my life!

My suitemate Bekah started watching the first season of Lost awhile ago. She was always talking about how good it was and eventually I just decided that I should watch it too. I borrowed the first season from her and I’ve already finished it. I won’t say how long it took me but it was a little bit ridiculous how fast I finished it. We have since started having Lost conversations, I used 15 minutes of my lunch break to eat my lunch and finish watching the last episode of season one and I spent the last 45 minutes with Bekah discussing it. We have been trying to figure things out… It’s not working so far… Please feel free to share whatever Lost wisdom you have! Just remember though, I just finished the first season! Bekah and I do have a Lost date planned for tomorrow night though, so who knows… we may get pretty far in to season 2!

So for the next little while, Bekah and I will working to get caught up so we can start watching season 3! If you need to reach me I will probably be in my room watching Lost while my grades start slowly going down the drain… (As a side note, my grades are not actually declining… I had a social welfare test on Monday and I ended up getting 104%! I’m pretty excited… I guess all that studying during the super bowl really paid off! Or myabe watching Lost is just good for my grades...)

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: United States

Archive