Whitney's Blog

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The joy continues!

Jillian (roommate), Jess, Bekah (suitemates) and I were just sitting in my room and all the sudden we hear screaming down the hall. Something about no classes... we quickly gathered around my computer and I brought up my e-mail to see this:

A decision was just made a few moments ago to cancel day and evening classes on our Marion campus for Wednesday, February 14th.

There was a little mini party going on in the hall for a bit! Snow day for the second day in the row! Yes!

2 Comments:

We talked to Dirk the other night, and he said something about if you were out on the roads it was a class C felony???? something along those lines. Not really sure. I had a snow day at my school on Tuesday, but U.T. didn't cancel so I still had to get up for Driver's Ed.
WOW, I live in minnesota and I haven't even had a snow day yet!! Of coarse, mine will probably come in March or something ridiculous like that!

Add a comment

Name:
Location: United States

Archive