
I thought that maybe it was finally time for a new update, so here are some highlights of what has been happening.
- I went back to school on January 7th, also know as my birthday. I had a fun morning of seeing my friends at home then after a long drive, I got to see some of my friends from school too. The next day, once a few more people had returned, I gathered up some friends and went over to my sister's my for birthday cheesecake. My friend Leslie (the one in the middle) brought party hats, it was a good time.
- Before break they started announcing 07/08 housing stuff, it might have possibly been a little early, but I think it got everyone to thinking and now I have my rooming stuff all figured out! I'm planning on staying in Evans and will be rooming with my friend Tama (the one on the left), we are excited. She might be an RA, so that could be fun, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens!
- Some of my classes are very, very dull. I'm ready for a couple of them to be over, but the rest aren't so bad, and I have friends in all of my classes so that makes them all better.
- I have a new roommate this semester, it's going very well so far... we have a lot of fun together!
- It snowed. A lot. I didn't really like so before, and now I think I like it even less. That's the problem with having to walk everywhere. It was fun watching people building giant snowmen on the Evans and Hodson lawns last night. One of them is seriously bigger than I am.
- I get my late key very, very soon! No more signing in for me!
- That's about it! Like I said, nothing too exciting so far! At least I haven't been horribly busy yet... though that will be changing in the next couple of weeks when I have tests in every class.