Whitney's Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Another random list of stuff...

  • This picture is of me, Tama, and Rena right before chapel. We always sit together in chapel (sometimes with a couple of other people too).
  • I need a haircut (This can be seen in the picture above).
  • I am done writing papers for this semester!
  • I am finished with my Old Testament class! I just have to turn in my binder, which is all ready to go!
  • Finals are soon, I'm not ready for them but I'm getting there.
  • I'm not stressed for finals, at least not yet. I think it helps that all my papers are projects are done and I can focus on studying.
  • Studying with other people is the best! For one of my classes Tama and I study together, and it is so much fun! And we are actually learning stuff and doing well on our tests! Unfortunately though, we now know WAY too much information about some parts of Late and Very Late adulthood.
  • I've finally started taking pictures here so I've set up a page for them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/41313716@N00/ - Go there to see them! There aren't many yet, but I'm working on adding them. I took a bunch of pictures of the new student center edition too!
  • That's really all. Nothing too interesting, just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm still alive, just busy. Finals are soon, but then I'll be done! I should be home on the 14th and if not then I'll be home the 15th for sure!

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: United States

Archive