It's late. I just finished a paper that is due in a little over 12 hours. No worries, this was finishing it early, normally I wait until a couple hours before. It's just a 2-3 page response paper, so it's nothing too hard to write.
Anyway, I came to the realization that I only have 3 more papers left to write this semester!! One of them I have already started, another one I have to do over break but it probably won't take long, and the last is another response paper which will take no time. I'm so close to being done with writing papers! Well, for a couple of weeks at least.
I'm not really excited to have to write a paper over break, but originally it was 3 papers. Thankfully though I have been very productive lately and have been writing and researching nonstop! Oh, and I've done more studying. Leslie and I studied again, this time another friend came too, and we made up more signs in order to memorize our lists. And I'm pretty sure I did well on the test. Sometimes though I really wanted to laugh when some of the things came up that we had signs for.
Well, it's bedtime now! I'm so glad that I get to sleep in on Tuesday and Thursdays!
hey whitney! congrats on the low paper-load...just wanted to let you know my blog is back up and goin again! im excited to see you when you come back for break. talk to you then!