Whitney's Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Some random things...

1. It is freezing here! But I am stubborn and refuse to wear a coat until at least November. I may get hypothermia or frostbite before then because when I went outside this morning the ground was white with frost, but I'm still not wearing a coat. I'm really thinking I need to get some good fleece sweaters.

2. We had our first fire drill last night! I was not in hurry and made sure I got some good warm shoes on (I had no clue how long we would be out there for). We really were only outside for about 2 minutes, so it was fine for me, but not for the girl who had been in the shower, it was not nice for her.

3. I've been writing a lot lately. I think it's just because I've been putting stuff off though... For example, yesterday I wrote a 5 1/2 page paper that was due this morning, and this afternoon I wrote a paper (that I still need to finish) that is currently almost 5 pages. It is due tomorrow. I have two major papers due next week that I still need to do a lot of work on, plus a short little 2-3 page paper which will be no problem.

4. My room still gets messy about everyday, my roommate and I cleaned our room yesterday but yet my side of the room is dirty again...

5. I need to finish my paper now, but I still don't want to. Oh well, it's back to work I go!

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: United States

Archive