
I survived midterms! Or at least the studying and test taking part of midterms, I'm still waiting on the grade part. Well, I've gotten the grade for one of mine, and it was the test that I studied for about 30 minutes because I'm taking the class pass/fail. So it wasn't a great grade, but I didn't need a great grade so I'm happy with it! My other tests I studied a LOT more for... Like hours and hours, I don't think I even studied this much for finals in my previous school years. Two of the tests I think went really well, one was ok and another was nothing like I was expecting... so we'll just see how it goes!
I also survived a very quiet fall break. The picture of the parking lot was taken this afternoon (so it was even a little bit fuller than it was during the weekend). The whole campus was very quiet and weird, and I thought it would be awful, but it wasn't too bad. The awesome Evans' RAs had something fun, for the few of us that were still there, to do each night. It was so weird though, and I'm pretty sure I was the only person on my floor last night. It's nice to be hearing other people on my floor now! I have done basically no homework but I did manage to do my laundry and clean my room... that should count for something right? Ok not really, because I really need to write my papers, but for now I'm doing everything else that I can think of that needs to be done (I've already read for World Lit, that's how badly I don't want to write my papers!). But that's enough stalling for now... back to homework for me!