Whitney's Blog

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Things I don't understand...

1. How in the four classes I've had so far, we've done no actual work (just like introductions and stuff) and yet I still have TONS of homework. I just don't get it.

In my World Lit class I already have a quiz on Friday, and that's only our second day of class! If I don't ever post on this blog again, it's because I'm either lost in the massive piles of papers and readings I have to do or I've died of exhaustion, or of boredom. (Ok, so maybe I'm exagerrating just a little bit, but I do have a lot to do.)

So now I'm off to begin! Also, I should add that if the rest of my New Testament class is like it was today, it's going to be the best class ever.

Oh just kidding about starting homework, I forgot to tell about lodgeball last night. I didn't go so well for 3East. The first game half of our team (and we were only 8 people) got out right away because they thought they had to touch the white line (when really if you touch the white line you are out). Then the other 2 got out pretty fast leaving me and another girl, we just looked at each other and knew that it would end badly. We did lose that one. The next game (it was the best out of 3) we did better, at the end we were tied with one person left on each team, but the other team ended up winning. Oh well! It was still fun!

Now I'm really off to start homework... anybody want to read the Iliad for me?

2 Comments:

remember when heritage had dodge ball and that super sneaky mary kaye talked me into it somehow? remember when i limped for a week after that?

i wish none of these things for you.

as for the reading, my friend cliff, well he wrote some pretty good notes on stuff...j/k
cliff notes are ok, but spark notes are really where it's at... seriously. sparknotes.com and you'll be all set!

Add a comment

Name:
Location: United States

Archive