2. How I can clean my room every single day, yet whenever I come back for the night it seems to be trashed again. I just don't get it. Right now it's clean and generally it stays pretty clean, but only because I seriously clean it at least every other day.
And I've also jinxed myself, I've been telling people about how I haven't gotten sick yet even though I know a ton of people who have been sick. Well, I think that's about to change, because I'm finally getting sick. I'm hoping that it'll just be this weekend and I can sleep a lot of the time then be fine. We'll see how this actually goes.
Other than that school is still great! I've had a few papers, tests, and quizzes now and most of them I've done well on. I just took a World Lit test and I'm not excited to see how I did. Things are slowing down a little, I'm sure it won't last long but I'm enjoying it while it does! Right now I only have a little bit of reading to do! There are papers that I could start working on, but that doesn't mean I actually will.
That's really all for now, if anything super exciting happens I'll be sure to let you know! Oh, thought of something else... This weekend I'm planning on teaching some people how to play Speed Scrabble, it's going to be good times! I've also been thinking that they need to learn how to play Mau, that should be interesting...
Good luck on your tests, papers, and quiz. AND DON'T GET SICK! Good luck teaching them how to play speed scrable, I'm o.k. at it. Hope it is as much fun as it is at wings. s.y.s.(see you soon)