I've been at school for 19 days now, or almost 3 weeks and already I'm in trouble. Ok, so maybe I'm not in trouble, but I did get my first curfew violation! I'm sure everyone reading this knows how big of partyer I am and how hard it is for me to be in my room by curfew (major sarcasm here). Normally I'm in my room for the night by 9, the problem is I have to check in. I may have forgotten to check in, but I really don't think I did. I'm problem going to talk to the curfew person about it, the problem is I have no proof that I checked in so it might not be that helpful.
Like I said, I'm not really in trouble. It's just a warning the first time, but the 2nd time is when consequences can start, and I wouldn't want to accidently forget and really get in trouble for it. So now I will definitely be making sure that I get checked in!