
At the end of May I took a nice little vacation to Marion to visit Sister and Mike and to register at the WU. We didn't do a whole lot while I was there, mostly just sitting around and watching movies (which I enjoyed). We did try to go bowling a couple times, only to have the lanes be closed. We also tried to go swimming, but the pool was closed. We couldn't do anything outside because it felt like a million degrees out, so we had to find other things to do.

One night at about midnight, Sister decided she wanted to go to Applebee's where Mike was working, so we went. We had some milkshake's then we were just sitting there when Mike told me to come see how they rolled the silverware. He showed me once then got up and told me to do it. The first time didn't go so well and he had to show me again, but eventually I got the hang of it and ended up rolling a lot of silverware. Everyone else rolled that much in a lot less time, but I was still proud of my accomplishment. And if you ever need silverware rolled, you can call me. I'll be glad to lend a hand!
(And this is proof that I do
occasionally post).
yah, it only took you almost two months to update, but I'm glad you did!!