Whitney's Blog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Look out!

In my random fact searching I have come across some very disturbing facts:

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.

And that is probably because...

2500 lefties die each year using products designed for righties.

Yikes, I never knew it was so dangerous being a lefty!

6 Comments:

Maybe you should switch. or make your own line of lefty products and go down in history for saving lives.
You definately need to switch. What was Jesus thinking?? LEFT HANDED PPL. :)
Just another reason why I rule way more than you do. :)

Excited to see you soon sis!
Do you ever blog:)

nate
Yeah Sister do you ever blog?

Got that rooming assignment yet?
Wow... these statistics are startling... Did someone tell this to Paul Anderson yet? Does he know that his life's days are numbered?!

Add a comment

Name:
Location: United States

Archive