Whitney's Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Biggest Blog Slacker...

It's a new contest and guess what? I think I've won! Ok, so I did just make it up, but still, I know it's been awhile (over a month) but in my defense I did try a couple of times but Blogger was freaking out and wouldn't let me. Anyway, I told Lindsey I would post this a looooong time ago, so I'll get right to it!

Once upon a Saturday about a month ago Lindsey and I decided we would get together and have a day of fun. Instead of driving around all day and arguing about who had to choose what we were doing, we decided just to hangout at my house. First though, we went grocery shopping and while we were shopping we decided we should make some cookies, we got the stuff for it and headed to my house for our day of fun!

We got there and started making our cookies, and things were going well, but you see whenever Lindsey and I make cookies together something always goes wrong and the always end up being really flat. You see in the oven they were looking like this:















Looks pretty good right?














Lindsey thought so, she kept trying to stick her head in the oven, however I wouldn't let her get any closer than this. After we got them out this is what happened:














They got very, very flat! And we took them of the cookie sheet while they were still hot and they ended up making one big cookie pile.














Also, I should mention that while we were waiting for the cookies to finish baking Lindsey decided she wanted to try and see if she could kick her foot up by my head. Well, she did succeed in doing that, however, doing that while wearing socks on a tile floor obviously wasn't the best idea because she fell straight back right onto the floor. It was so funny! And even she thought so at the time, we were both cracking up!

After our cookie adventure we decided it was time to do something different, so what did we do? Well, we did what all 16 and 18 year olds love to do in their spare time. Play hide and seek! We didn't play for long though, Lindsey kept getting scared (she would scream when I found her). So after that it was getting later and it was time to make dinner! We couldn't decide what we wanted, so of course we ate what we always eat when we are together! Breakfast! (Seriously folks, the hostess at IHOP knows who we are).

Making breakfast went a little better than the cookie adventure, I got stuff ready and made the bacon and Lindsey made the eggs and pancakes.



















She was very proud of her egg and pancake making accomplishment (and BTW, the pancakes shown above were the first ones that were messups, the rest looked a lot better).



















Once everything was ready we had our nice breakfast/dinner!

And that was Lindsey and I's day of fun! Or at least most of it...

3 Comments:

Yay for updates sister! But what about pics of your hair cut?

Anyway, you should have made pancakes yesterday, becuase it was, after all, Pancake Day in England.

Will you be home tonight to watch AI? Watch Kevin for me because I have to work til 9:15 and I will miss it :(
Let me guess...Lindsey drank the chocolate milk??
Nope, chocolate milk was mine!

Add a comment

Name:
Location: United States

Archive