
I've been in the long process of getting my room cleaned up, we won't talk about how long it took (finals/Creative Christmas week was when it got really bad), but one thing I do when I clean my room is I put the stuff I don't want to deal with off until the last minute. This time it was my homework from the past semester. There was so much of it!! I think I used a whole trees whole of paper, between writing papers, printing off articles, homework from teachers, notes, and whatever else I used it for I ended up using a LOT! I'm sure you can tell that from the pictures... those pictures, by the way, don't include all of the paper I used, there are no notes from my notebooks in there, no papers that weren't returned from professor's (which there were quite a few), and I had already gotten rid of a bunch.

I decided that I should start a petition to not have to print off papers... but then that brought up the issue of what would I put it on for people to sign?? Not paper, that wouldn't exactly help my point. I thought maybe embroidering it, but I think that's a big commitment I'm not ready to make.