Today I picked up some pop for my parents. 10 2 liters to be exact. So when coming back in the house I had a dilemma on my hands. How to get 10 2 liters of pop from my car to my parents room. I didn't want to take fifty million trips so I had to be smart and figure out a way to get them all there in one trip. I took all 10 from my car to inside my house (I would have tried to make it all the way, but I had to run back to the family video and needed to just bring some of the stuff I bought in). I get back and I'm still working on a way, so I remember that I also need to do some laundry, so I grab my laundry basket and start putting pops in there. Well I only got about 6 in there and it was too heavy (plus they were falling out). So I put 5 of them in Wal-Mart sacks and put them on my arms and put the rest in the laundry basket. Sure enough, although it was heavy, I made it all the way upstairs and got the pop delivered. The moral of the story is uh... If at first you don't succeed try, try again? Ok, maybe not... Really I was just amused by this and it would have been a funny picture. If only I had an extra hand to take a picture.