I met a new friend in October, and that friend has failed me. And when I say friend... I mean iPod. The battery is dead. You can charge it all night then unplug it and leave it turned off and when you turn it on again the battery will be all gone. And the worst part is it won't even work with my car charger anymore, so I can't use it on my thanksgiving trip. Poo.
Only 4 more weeks of school left!!!!! And in case you were wondering... that means only 8 more days, and 40 more classes.... actually, it's 7 more days and 35 more classes, because of thanksgiving and all.... I can't wait to be done!! Of course you can tell it's ending soon, I'm hearing a lot about final projects and such, that won't be fun. And for goodness sakes, I have 3 tests on Tuesday! That means I have a lot of studying to do over the weekend.
And that's about all I have. If anybody feels the need to help with studying for a math or psychology test, let me know.
Oh, one more thing... I made this fun quiz for everyone to take about me. It might be a little hard, but if you don't know just guess! At least you can learn a little bit more about me that way! Good luck!
Take my Quiz! and then
Check out the Scoreboard!
So i didn't do so hot on the quiz, but i think its cause i was distracted....u should make a new one~:)
According to... uhm, channel three all you have to do is call 1-800-701-HOPE to start your new life in Jesus today. Thought you all would like to know.
Also... Mike got trendy...
I made a Quiz for you!
Take my Quiz! and then
Check out the Scoreboard!
err... Mike's trendiness was broken
I made a Quiz for you!
Take my Quiz! and then
Check out the Scoreboard!