Whitney's Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sometimes I crack myself up... I was going through old e-mails and I came across the informative speech I wrote for my speech class last semester, it was about ADD so this was my opening:


Imagine this, you're sitting in class, listening to a lecture when all of the sudden you see this bird outside the window. Then you start thinking about the article you just read on penguins and you start wondering, what would happen if penguins could fly? Would they be some kind of superhero? Could they save the world from all the bad guys? As you're wondering this you realize your teacher has asked you a question, mumbling an, "I don't know," you vow to yourself to listen the rest of the time. But then you see a stray pencil mark on the paper you were using to take notes on. You start to erase it and begin wondering, what if the superhero flying penguins carried erasers? Could they just erase all the bad guys? As you're imaging the great penguin eraser battle, you realize that everyone is getting up and leaving. Class is over and you can't remember one word your teacher said.

Oh dear, I did say that infront of my whole speech class. Actually they did laugh at it, and I think they were glad that it was something different. Cause really sitting and listening to people give speeches is not fun, especially when a lot of them are similar.

Anywho, I think that's it. If anybody wants to help me avoid doing homework this weekend let me know.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: United States

Archive