I have a special treat for you tonight, a special guest blogger by the name of Lindsey. Her prophecy of the future is something that well, I'm not sure how I feel about... but I'll let you decide for yourself!
So I'm gonna name my kid Buddy the Elf. No, seriously, I'm not kidding. I'm really going to name my first boy child Buddy the Elf. Everyone will love Buddy the Elf because of his wonderful sense of humor and natural beauty. We'll live in the poorest part of India telling others about Jesus. He'll sleep on a dirt floor and smell really bad because we won't have a shower installed in our house. My husband, Bobby Joe Junior Bologna Sandwich, will wake up every morning and go to work at the chocolate factory. Whitney lives next door with her husband Viva Las Vegas, and HiL and Jon live down the street with their son, Plays With Squirrels. Jenn and Rob Bell live comfortably in their condo on 11th street with their adorable son Ephram. Kate and Bebo Norman live in the other half of Jenn and Rob's condo, with their beautiful daughter, Lanie. (In memory of Jenn!) Since the orange vest got flushed down the condo's outdoor toilet facilities, the polka dotted orange and green vest is now worn all over town by Krista, who lives in a guitar-shaped house with her husband, whose name is las uvas. Bekah still hasn't found that "special someone," and so she lives in a hut by the beach with Clyde, Grummin, and Todd. Aaron and Annie live across town with their nine kids (who are all under the age of 8) their names are: Seth, Conner, Riley, Emma, Avery, Madison, Issac, Noel, and Grace. Jamie lives in Iowa with no one because she's still not sure what she feels about all the aspects of marriage. Kate has started a nice collection of volleyballs, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, ping pong balls, bouncy balls, and racquet balls. We all gather around the campfire in the evenings and sing Sanctuary. It's a good time had by all! Sometimes Hoppin Scotty and Kate Norman get together and have Seek and Soak and let the Holy Spirit take control. Jenn always makes sure everyone knows that they they can start a new life in Jesus today. The End
I must say...this is one of the funniest blog's I have ever read!! Way to be creative!! Keep it up!!
I also like the guest blogging idea!