Or rather, I got shots. Flu and pneomonia to be specific. It was a very fast process, I just went in, filled out some papers, paid (ok, I didn't pay my dad did), then they shot me. I could barely feel them giving me the flu shot, the pneomonia shot was a different story, but even it didn't hurt too bad. They are starting to get sore now and of course I got one in each arm, so they'll both be sore... at least my pneomonia was in my right arm instead of my left, cause that one is supposed to be the worst.
Anyway, that's my shot story. School was pretty good today, it seemed to go by pretty fast which is always nice. Oh and I had a another moment today, nothing like finding a sock in my sleeve but still interesting. Before Consumer Economics I realized that I didn't have my calculator and that I had probably left it in my car, so I had to go and get it because I had a test and I thought I might need it. So I walked aaaaaallll the way back to my car (3 buildings away), and decided instead of walking back I would just drive because it would be faster, so I get over there and of course it took me forever to find a parking spot... so I park and start walking to the building only to realize I hadn't gotten my calculator so I had to walk back and get it. I got back to my car and realized that it wasn't in there, it was at home. Great. But I didn't end up needing it on my test.
Then after consumer economics I drove back over to building 3 cause I didn't want to have to walk all the way there and back because it takes forever. Anyway, I get there and I get my math stuff and get out of my car and as I'm walking I see my friend Amy!!! Which is kind of a side note to the story, but I was very happy to see her! And of course, first thing she started telling me about was all the crap happening at the chocolate shop. Once again, I'm very glad I quit. But I do still feel bad for all my friends there... back to my story though, when I was talking to Amy I realized I didn't have my math notebook so I again had to go all the back to my car and get it (at least I had it though).
And that was my day! Now I have 2 papers to write and a test to study for, so that's what I'll be trying to make myself do tonight.
Have a fantastic Tuesday/Wednesday/Whenever you read this!