On my last room cleaning adventure (which has not yet been completed) I came across some missing pictures.
I was a little distracted after finding these...

Who wouldn't be distracted after that?? Those pictures are what inspired me to look through the massive pile of pictures in my closet. Here are some memories I found.

Right before TNT last year HiL, Krista and I came up a day before everybody else. That meant we had plenty of extra time to kill in Marion, IN. So what do you do when you are bored in Marion? Go to Wal-Mart of course!

This was on the way back from Six Flags.. Krista was "needing her glasses," Ashlee was just trying to get her to smile for the camera.

Incase you can't tell because of the horrible quality of this picture (which btw, was because my camera messed my film up), the picture is Krista and HiL holding Krista's nalgene in front of a car. This was right before the car ran over that nalgene. No worries though, the nalgene made it through just fine.

And this was my bed, kind of a memory as I don't have it anymore, my dad and I made bunkbeds for my room because I had friends over so often, we never painted the boards that held the top mattress up, so I have my friends sign them. So that is what I woke up to every morning.
The bed is gone (ok, it's only one room over, but still), but have no fear, there is one more place that was signed that is going nowhere.


Ah yes, Krista had the bright idea of signing inside the ceiling. It's funny how it was almost 2 years ago that they did that!
Well that's all I got for now! Have a great day everyone!