Since Krista bugged me about it, I'll update with real stuff... not just pictures.
I've been a bit busy.. working 2 jobs + school + other church and friend stuff.. but it's been good. And I'm done to just 1 job now! Woohoo! Monday was my last day at the chocolate shop, and I'm so glad it's over! Also on Monday, since it was my last day my boss took me to Olive Garden.. it was nice but it was also the most awkward hour of my life.
My church job is going good.. still don't really know what I'm doing but I'm learning. I learned how to make id cards today, that was an experience.. the machine kept messing up and we couldn't get the cards to load and we ran out of ink so Darci and I had to run over to Iowa to get some more. But it was still fun!
Schools been... boring. And long, but it's not so bad now that I'm starting to get used to it. I go from 8-3:14 so it's a long day. I do get 16 minutes between classes though. My first paper is due tommorow and I was up until 12:30 last night finishing it. I also had my first quiz on Tuesday.. that was interesting... it was for Consumer Economics, one of the questions, I can't remember exactly what it was but it said something about financial planning.. and you had to pick the one that was wrong.. but the choices for answers were: Budgeting, Investing, something else that has to do with financial planning, and Spirituality. Hm.. that's hard. The other mutiple choice question was equally as easy.. and the other 10 were all matching and again, very easy. But I'm not complaining! I like easy classes!
Well, that's all for now.. I'll try and update more often, but I wouldn't count on it happening!
YAY....YOU REALLY WROTE A POST, I"M SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!SO I'm LEAVIN SOME LOVE!!!!!!!!